Escape for real…? We hope you will.
Not only from your own environment but from the increasingly standardised and familiar face of tourism. As many hotels become indistinguishable from one another, our aim is to be distinctly different. The philosophy is a rather simple and old-fashioned one; you will be treated as our guest and we shall do everything we can to make you comfortable.
There is a well stocked library, the bar is always open and there is free wifi available in the lounge. However, we do not offer the usual, standard facilities such as cable TV, room service (or the dreaded mini-bar!)
There are 10 rooms in total – 8 in the main house and 2 cottage rooms. All guest rooms have ocean views and are the same size and design. The cottage rooms are individual buildings, separate from the main house.
All include the following:
- One queen-size bed
- Veranda with ocean view
- Private shower room
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Ceiling fan
- 110v and 220v electrical sockets
- Hair dryers – available on request
- Roof terrace bar and dining room
- Swimming pool
- Internet Access
- Lounge / library
- Tropical gardens
- Forest trail to Richmond river
- Laundry service – on request
See our listing on www.tripadvisor.com
– one of the most trusted travel search directories on the net where you can read reviews posted by former guests.
Also please visit www.discoverdominica.com – a very useful website about Dominica produced by the Dominican Tourism Division.